{DEAD} Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM Quaker Oatmeal Cookies & Cream AND Chocolate Flavors!!!🏃🏽‍♀️🔥

 

Ralphs/Kroger: has updated the participating products on the $1 offer.

Yesterday, I posted this deal that a reader, Roddy, let us know about for Ralph, however, I did see on Slick Deals, while I was getting my hair colored, that the Quaker Instant Oatmeal in the Cookies & Cream AND the Chocolate flavors both of which appear as participating items for $1 Cash Back and $1.50 Cash Back offers plus there's the $1.50 Ibotta offer. 

Buy 5 = $14.95, Submit for (5) $1.50 = $7.50, Earn $7.50 RCB and Earn $5, 

Final Price: FREE + $5.05 Money Maker!!!

A reader, Roddy, says the following:

Some great deals on Quaker Instant oatmeal at Ralphs. If you buy five, the oatmeal is priced at $2.99 a box. There are $1.50 rebates on both Ibotta and RCB for the "Chocolate" and "Cookies and Cream" flavors that you can use five times, making these two flavors free. 

There are also $1.00 rebates on both Ibotta and KCB for the regular flavors, making those only ninety-nine cents.

Thanks, Roddy!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome deal! Still can't get verification code and ibotta's email to me was 10 days ago :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you look on Slick Deals for couponing? I never seem to figure out how to use that site. It is very confusing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under forums click on Drugstore/Grocery B&M Deals + Discussion

      Delete
    2. Thanks I will try doing that.

      Delete
  3. The $1 zip is available again. Really weird to see everything that I usually buy has gone up. (The bolillo rolls from the bakery are now $0.69, up from $0.59 a while ago. Luckily, there is a $0.60 deal on my end.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inflation is crazy high and I flinch every time I have to do my regular grocery shopping.

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts