The free cooking oil came right on time

 


A couple of weeks ago, when we got the rains from Hurricane Kay, it was dark and gloomy, the whole day so I decided to make spaghetti for dinner.  Of course, I boiled the water for the pasta and I had to use the last of my cooking oil to add to my boiled water so the pasta doesn't stick.  In the back of my mind, I knew that I needed to pick up cooking oil but it's not something that we use regularly except when I am cooking a pasta dish.

Last night, I was working on the grocery store posts for this morning, and I thought I had remember seeing a Prego rebate offer on Swagbucks.  I went scrolling through the Swagbucks offers and I spotted the Wesson Oil offer and then I looked at the offer details that it's $3/1 and I had to CO51 to see if they had the Wesson Oil offer and they did!!!  I had to check the Wesson price on the Walmart app.

How wonderful is that $4.98 MM Wesson Cooking Oil at the Walmart for something that we needed!

Swagbucks and CO51 approved the receipts almost instantly.

I checked to see the timestamp of my post from, last night, and I published the post at 8:23 pm on Thursday. Even though, I needed the cooking oil, I still paused for a moment as to should or should not go tonight to get the cooking oil...but by the time, I hit publish the post, I was putting on my Adidas leggings and my oversized matching t-shirt and I was running out of the door. I was so grateful that the oil was at my nearest Walmart which isn't really a full size Walmart because they have do not Bakery department nor Produce department and limited frozen aisle...but they had that Wesson oil! 

On Swagbucks, the Wesson offer was way down, on the bottom, on their offer list.  I checked on Mypoints but I'm not seeing the Wesson offer but as you know...keep checking for the offer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I wanted to spend my last flavor adventure bonus at Vons (a $40), so this helped me get to the $40 mark.
    was $5.49 per bottle, bought two so a $1 MM Not as good as Walmart however if it resets, will do it again at Walmart (Holiday baking season coming up!). Got credit right away on CO51, needed to submit a ticket to Swagbucks, however they are pretty good about crediting the correct amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NJ, I am so happy you was able to get in on the deal!!! How nice that you was able to roll the $40 off $40 into a rebate offer. Yes, Swagbucks is awesome about crediting missing points. The holiday baking season will soon here.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts