CVS: FREE+MM Air Wick Plugin Refills in Lavender Chamomile scent 2 ct ONLY!!!!

 


becky.qpons on Instagram posted the picture above and says the following:

Breakdown⤵️
on sale BOGO 50% off
- Buy 2 @ $8.49/$4.24
Use $3/2 Air wick on coupons.com app
$1.50/1 Air wick (attaching)
Pay $8.23 + tax 
🔥Submit to Ibotta for $5x2 
🔥Get back $3.03 on fetch 

Ibotta software is only picking up the Lavender Chamomile ... of course YMMV!

Quick note, I submitted for $1.50 & $3/2 coupons.com app and they sent the $4.50 immediately to my PayPal, so it was a $9.27 MM for me...I am just relaying what worked for me.

7 comments:

  1. Ms. B,- do you have $5/2 for ibotta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, it's a glitch! The software is selecting the $5/1 offer twice. I've added an additional comment at the bottom of the post.

      Delete
    2. It only works on the Lavender Chamomile, it will not glitch on any other scents.

      Delete
    3. Also, the $1.50 & $3/2 came off on my receipt.

      Delete
  2. Is the $5 Air Wick Essential Mist Stater Kit the rebate on Ibotta? That is the only one I have on Ibotta for $5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's the $5 Air Wick Essential Mist Stater Kit the rebate.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts