Money Matters!!!


 

Happy August 1st and thank you to all of you that followed me from The Accidental Saver to San Diego Saver!!!!!!!  I am so happy that I pulled the trigger in letting go of The Accidental Saver because not only did I eliminate a monthly bill which was too high for the services that was being provided but it also gave me back more of my time because I don't need to do all of the housekeeping of my blog of deleting old posts and old pictures.  HOWEVER, I will need to do some housekeeping on this blog to make it more presentable!

If it's August then it must be almost fall and normally I'd say that we are getting closer to breaking out the fall candles but this year, I didn't even go to the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale because the inflation has got me worried and I already have candles and wax melts.

For me, the Baby Ruth was a $12 Money Maker when Swagbucks increased the offer along with the Checkout 51 offer and the Rte Aid Bonus Challenge...of course, this is across two Rite Aid accounts.

We are cutting our expenses because we believe that we have got a long ways to go as far as inflation.  Heck, even the Walmart CEO is telling Wall Street "The increasing levels of food & fuel inflation are affecting how customers spend" and I am going to continue to get the FREE food to offset the inflationary pricing on necessities.

I had a love-hate relationship with the Vons/Albertsons: Flavor Adventure Game because I hated those darn videos but I loved when I won a prize.  

I won (3) $5 Grocery Rewards, (3) $10/$10, (3) $20/$20, (3) $30/$30 and a $50/50.  I sat through "How to boil eggs four different ways" probably close to 100 times.

I love how we were able to get the FREE Stove Top Stuffing and I especially loved the FREE+MM Nature's Bounty Jelly Beans vitamins deal at Rite Aid because got a little over a month of vitamins for FREE, thereby saving my household over $20+.

I received $6.76 PayPal from thStanley Black & Decker Lawsuit Settlement. I received $235.69 in PayPal from Ibotta, I enough Shopkick points to order $75 worth of gift cards and I'll split them between Target and Walmart. I have $77 in points in my Swagbucks account and I'll split the points between Target and Walmart gift cards.  I have a little under $10 in my Mypoints account so I'll wait until accumulate enough points for me to cash out.  My Checkout 51 account, I have $19.93 just $0.07 shy of requesting for a cash out.  The Baby Ruth offer would have been perfect for a cash out but it disappeared but I'm keeping my finger crossed that the Baby Ruth offer will reappear! At least, come back long enough for me to complete another Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenge!

Also, I received $12.13 from Brand Club app which is a new app which I have not told you guys about because it's very complex...but you can cash out once you've reached $10.  Hopefully, I can get it together to write a Brand Club post.

Below are my favorite deals in the month of July:

$16 MM MTN Dew Flamin Hot 12pk

FREE Envy Apple

$5MM  Nature's Bounty  Women's Vitamins

$3 Money Maker Bandage & Antibiotic

Febreze Unstopables Touch Fabric Spray for $0.94

CVS 14 DAILY GIFTS 7/10 – 7/23

FREE Stove Top Stuffing

$12 Money Maker Baby Ruth

$7 Monday Maker Laughing Cow Cheese

$1.76 MM Nature's Bounty Jelly Beans vitamins deal

2 comments:

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts