Vons/Albertsons: FREEBIES (YMMV)!!!


 A reader, NJ, gave us a heads up that she had gotten the following freebies on her Vons/Albertsons account:

Desk top version still has free offers list on J4U page. Offers I have 
CORE Bar Refrigerated Nutrition Bar
1.4 to 2-oz. Limit 1. In the Produce dept.
Offer Details
One time use
Expires 8/30/2022
Clipped
FREE

Boursin Garlic & Herb Cheese Bites
4.23-oz. Gournay Style. Limit 1. In the Deli dept.
Offer Details
One time use
Expires 8/30/2022
Clipped
FREE

Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffin or Brownie...
2.29 to 2.36-oz. Limit 1. In the Dessert Baking section.
Offer Details
One time use
Expires 8/30/2022
Clipped
FREE

RISE Nitro Coffee
7-oz. Limit 1. In the Chilled Beverage section.
Offer Details
One time use
Expires 8/30/2022
Clipped

FREE
Tasty Bite Rice

Thanks, NJ!

8 comments:

  1. I'm using my desktop for my Albertson's J4U...got the Saturday Sampler, but none of the free items that NJ mentioned above...I'm in Orange County.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish I didn't get any of those freebies but I did get the Saturday Samplers. Maybe it was a targeted or zip code specific offer?

      Delete
    2. Kinda hard to believe that Albie's would have five free items...good through 08/30 makes me wonder if they're Rewards?

      Delete
  2. WOW NJ, you are lucky! Boursin cheese is about $6!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in Idaho and I got 7 free items plus today I just got 2 free Saturday items. In my Vons account I use in Calif. I got 2 free items plus today I got 2 free Saturday items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise that is outstanding that you got 7 free items AND the Saturday freebies!!!!

      Delete
  4. I noticed on the Rewards at Vons the expiration date to get the rewards is August 23rd and not the 31st. on the rewards that say on your next purchase or dept. like produce. Is that something new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do this each month about a week before the end of the month and then they switch out rewards offers or bring some back.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts