Two Freebies at Walmart!!!


TheCouponer says the following: 

 
Free /slight MM at Walmart on Old Spice spray deoderant antiperspirant$3 off Old Spice Dry Spray or Body Spray, excl trial, limit 2, PG 07/31 (exp 8/13), $3 back on ibotta, 250 ($1) kicks on ShopKick. The one I purchased was $6.47. There are other sprays that are 5.47 that are "body and underarm spray" but I wasn't sure the paper coupon would apply.

I think there is another offer (I was paying and realized I forgot to pick it up). DSC (Dollar Shave Club) has a $3.50 off 1 DSC ,Unilever 7/31 and ShopKick has 850 ($3.40) kicks. The Shave cream is 5.97. I'm assuming the coupon will come off but truthfully didn't get a chance to try for myself.

Thanks, TheCouponer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts