Rite Aid: FREE+MM Crest Toothpaste (YMMV)!!!


While, I was at my doctor's office, I saw this deal post and I picked up the toothpaste on my way home and I am almost forgot to post this deal!  

Rite Aid has the Crest toothpaste shown in the picture on sale for $6.99 buy 2 get $7 Bonus Cash.  There are two (2) $3 digital coupons to lower your out of pocket.  Plus, there's a $0.50 Ibotta offer for each which will make the toothpaste FREE after coupon, Bonus Cash and Ibotta!!!


If you have the Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenge offer, Spend $13 get $3.90 Bonus Cash then purchasing the Crest toothpaste is a $3.90 Money Maker!!!

Scenario:

Buy 1 Crest 3D White Professional Whiter Teeth 3oz $6.99
Buy 1 Crest Pro-Health Densify Dual Action Daily Protection Toothpaste 4.1oz $6.99

Total = $13.98

Use -$3 off digital coupon
Use -$3 off digital coupon

Total after coupons used = $7.98

Get back $7 Bonus Cash
Submit for (2) $0.50 Ibotta
Earn $3.90 Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenge

Final Price: FREE + $3.90 Money Maker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts