Most Recent Comments


 A reader, Denise, asked if I could add "the most recent comments" to my new blog but that was a plugin/app that was part of the Wordpress platform and there's not a plugin for the Blogger platform.

However,  I decided to do a google search and the blog, Mad Tomatoes, posted in 2007, How to Add a Recent Comments Gadget To Your Blogger (blogspot) Blog!!!  I do not know how to code in HTML but I do know how to read and copy & paste their code and it worked!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Denise!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Ms. B. and Denise was suggesting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebate for free cheese and it is a good goat cheese - Montchevre brand
    https://www.sampoll.co/offer?cid=410&email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, NJ. I posted this offer earlier and there is a $2 Ibotta offer to go with. The offer is under "Rebate" category.

      Delete
    2. I can't find the goat cheese anywhere. All the Targets around me no longer carry it and Albertsons has been out for weeks maybe months :(

      Delete
  3. oh ... great, just noticed the rebate section. Your new site has many more convenient options!. Love the new comment section, thx to both your and Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for the link to get the Chobani monthly item via coupon from Chobani. Do you recall the link? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post Cheryl's link and put it under Coupons.

      Delete
    2. I put the post under the category "Coupon Community"

      Delete
  6. https://www.chobani.com/consumer-care/#path=/create_new_case/ you need to request coupons

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts