Plotting & Planning


 I am back from Sacramento!!!!  The Sacramento and San Diego airports was packed to the gills with people, coming and going, you'd think our country wasn't experiencing any inflationary pricing at all.  After going through the TSA, I went to my gate and it was standing room only.  I sat on the floor because I had like hour wait before boarding began.  I thought to myself "Oh, these are the people that are living on their credit cards." I am very thankful that we do not have a credit balance. We use our credit cards all the time but I go in and pay them off so we don't have pay interest. 

I'm still surprised that people still DO NOT know that they need to take off shoes at the airport before getting scanned and I'm talking about people between 25-35 years old.  However, this old man was being sent back a third time through the scanner because he didn't know how to follow instructions and then the old man started crying because he was frustrated that wasn't following the instructions and the TSA agent was like "I promise you that we are not trying to kill you!" Like for whatever reason, he'd put his sunglasses on the back of his shirt collar walking through the scanner.  

Although, I am always busy when I go back home to Sacramento, I did manage to do three deals - FREE Simply Fruit Gummies at Raleys, $6 Money Maker Baby Ruth and the $3 Oral-B Money Maker (those toothbrushes was $6.29 in Sacramento 😂) but the great thing is that my middle brother saw me pick up four of those toothbrushes for $25.16 and he saw at self checkout the price go down $4.07 including tax and he saw that I got back a $10 Extra Buck and he saw me submit my receipt for (3) $2 Ibotta. I felt like a Rock Star!🤩

I was hoping that the date for the Paper Mate offer on Fetch Rewards' would be extended but it's gone and I was too tired to do any couponing yesterday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that another Paper Mate offer will come along.


Now, Cheryl, let us know that the Sheila G Brownie Brittle in Chocolate Chip, at Dollar Tree, works for the $1 Ibotta offer and 750 ($.75) Fetch Rewards offers.


If the Swagbucks Baby Ruth offer is still available and you haven't maxed out the CO51 offer, you should be doing this deal as it's an easy $6 Money Maker!!!  If you've maxed out CO51, it's an easy no tax $4.08 Money Maker!!!  You should be doing this deal every single day that it's available or your store runs out of Baby Ruth! 

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

If you didn’t stop by CVS, this week, then go to your CVS account and print or send to card your CVS coupons.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts