My Trip to Rite Aid (7/27)


 

Yes, I know that we have been getting the Baby Ruth bars for FREE but Swagbucks raised the ante by offering $2.50 for every two bars (up to 8 bars per day), and we had the ($1.90) Checkout 51 offer, as well as, I have a $3.30 Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenge offer (each offer varies by account).


Tuesday night, I walked into Rite Aid looking for the FREE+MM Nature's Bounty's Jelly Bean Vitamins, although, I had already looked on riteaid.com and the Rite Aid stores in my area are GNC stores and they are opened 24/7/365, they don't carry the Nature's Bounty Jelly Beans. I didn't want to walk out of there empty handed so I checked the Swagbucks app and I saw that the Baby Ruth had increased there offer by $0.50 so I bought 8 candy bars using my Bonus Cash!

I didn't realize until I got home to upload my receipt to Swagbucks that there was like a white line going down the receipt that was block the "Baby R" but I decided to submit my receipt and of course, I got a message that a further review of my receipt was needed.

We cannot freakout whenever I trip does not go as planned.  At a minimum, I know that I can return and repurchase the bars so that I can have a readable receipt.

Fortunately, Swagbucks credited me for the 8 candy bars ($10).  I went back and grabbed 6 more candy bars ($7.50) and I submitted my receipt to CO51 for $1.90 and I completed the Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenge and earned $3.30.

I paid $13.86 for 14 Baby Ruth candy bars (I used $7 in Bonus Cash), I got back $22.70 in total -$17.50 from SB, $3.30 RABCC and $1.90 from CO51 which made the 14 candy bars FREE + $9.44 Money Maker!!!

Where is Nick because he loved the Baby Ruth deal!

1 comment:

  1. I got a BCC for this in August. Looks like I will be purchasing 30 more!

    ReplyDelete

FREE 4-count MacroBar Multipack (up to $11) Rebate at Target or Walmart

  FREE 4-count MacroBar Multipack (up to $11) Rebate at Target or Walmart $1 GoMacros MacroBars, see offer details, Ibotta Thanks, Denise!

Popular Posts