I got a Brandclub survey for the Tiger Balm!!!

 


I have not been feeling well and it looks like my high blood pressure maybe the culprit and yesterday, at 8:30 a.m., my doctor's office asked that I come into the office for blood work (without fasting) so they have enough time to review my chart history and lab results by next Tuesday because they said most likely they are going to change my low dose blood pressure medicine to another medicine.  While, I was getting my blood drawn, I stopped and I got a COVID booster shot and hopefully, I can get a flu shot during my next visit. The person that administered the vaccine said that women now have to wait six weeks after receiving the COVID shot before getting a mammogram. Yes, my arm is a sore and I went to bed with a headache.

Anyways, I had posted about how I hurt my back messing the luggage and I went to Walmart and picked the Tiger Balm patch because I didn't have anymore in my medicine cabinet.

A few days later, I received several Brandclub survey offers but of course, I took the $3 survey offer first and I ended up paying $1.86 for Tiger Balm Patch 5 pk.

Now, let me tell you that for about a week, Brandclub was experiencing some technically difficulties because whenever I'd sync my accounts (Target, Walmart, Amazon), it would say no offers found, however, last night, they must have fixed their difficulties.

I am not a Brandclub expert but I love that it's a $10 threshold to withdraw your earnings and I get surprises like the Tiger Balm to lower my out of pocket costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts