Call Customer Service when you don't get credit for Ralphs Cash Back


 A few weeks ago, I'd written a post about a Ralphs Cash Back deal on the Scotch Brite Sponges and I'd bought two for the deal because that is all they had on their shelves.  Typically, you are credited within 24 to 72 hours with the cash in your account.

However, something went wrong on Ralphs end and I did not get the $1.50 credit and I kinda forgot about it.


Anyways, I went into my "Purchases" and I found the day (7/13/22) in which I had purchased the sponges, I proceeded to call Kroger Customer Service and their phone number is shown above.  I did have to wait, on hold, quite a bit time but once the Customer Service Representative was on the phone, I gave her my phone number, my order number (it's on my Purchase History receipt) and I let her know that I had not gotten the $1.50 for purchasing the two sponges. Almost immediately, she asked "how much are you missing" and I said "I am missing $1.50, $.75 for each sponge."  The lady offered me $2 Store Credit that will apply to my next grocery store visit.  

My conversation with the representative lasted probably all of three minutes.

I recommend that you do not email Customer Service because their email isn't monitored per se and it's much quicker to just call.  Look Kroger does not want you to bring back the groceries back to their store, they'd rather to give you a credit and be done with you.  

I've used my $2 Store Credit when I purchased the CORE Keto Bars Chocolate Sea Salt,1.4 oz and Love Corn.

The Kroger reps do not interrogate you or ask invasive questions, they are very professional and empathetic.

As Mr. Nick used say "we leave no money on the table."


3 comments:

  1. I did receive my rebate back for my Scotch Brite sponges. I did email them about buying the 4 sponges that I bought. Was suppose to get $3 but I got a $10 instead! I was really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There is 2 Montchevre Goat Cheese rebates for Target on Ibotta now and the Target circle is still available.. There is a $5 Target Circle for 9 Element foaming dish spray. Shopkicks has 220 kicks for Elements. It is in the Febreze section. Shopkick has Sky Vodka for 2,525 kick and Ibotta has a rebate for Sky Vodka $2.50 under any retailer and 2% back at Total wine.

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts