Turkey/Ham Prices for Easter

 


I think most people (and I could be wrong) eat ham for Easter but we aren't big ham eaters so we go with a turkey breast.  The picture above is the Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey Breast 2-3 lb for $14.96 at the Walmart...which I think is kinda expensive but nowadays, anything from the chicken/turkey family is kinda expensive with the bird flu.  If you can afford a small Easter dinner do it because when Thanksgiving comes around, you may not be able to afford to do so.


Ralphs/Kroger has the best deal on the Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey Breast at $12.99 across all grocery stores.


If you are looking for ham for Easter dinner, I believe Vons/Albertsons has the Spiral Ham for $1.99/lb. is the best deal in town!


Vons/Albertsons also has the Jennie-O Turkey Breast 6 lb for $11.94.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

   Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Lawsuit Claim Form You may claim up to five (5) Products without Proof of Purchase. You can c...