CVS: Beauty 360 Cocoa Butter Lotion 10 oz Only $0.29 ea (YMMV)


becky_qpons on IG posted this quick CVS deal and the reason for the YMMV is because although cvs.com has the price as $4.29, the price maybe higher once you get in store.


The 4% back CVS In-Store Ibotta offer is back!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. a note about CVS: they have been repeating coupons for me week after week. Make sure to clip all coupons on Tues/Wed. They will repeat again the following week and you will have 2x the coupons for the same product. This week I had double coupons for Hawaiin Tropic (2 x $6DQ and $2DQ and $3DQ). I paid $3oop for lip balm and got back 10EB with the deal this week.

    CG eye shadow is a good deal online. Buy 2 at $6.29 each. Everyone should have 2x$4DQs (one for CG and another that applied to CG). Pay $4.29 get back $6EB. In store price was much higher so I bought online and picked up in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I think I found that out by accident bc I went into my account on a Tues/Wed and I thought to myself that I had already clip the coupons I didn't know so I clip them again!🤣. Thank you, Tammy!

      Delete

Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

   Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Lawsuit Claim Form You may claim up to five (5) Products without Proof of Purchase. You can c...