Walmart Extended holiday returns

 


I saw this faux leather jacket at Walmart and it has a wet legging that looks like leather (I went up a size because they are leggings and I don't want to look crazy) to go with the jacket and it's super inexpensive.  Of course, when I wanted to try on the jacket, there was a lady and kids taking up that whole aisle.  I actually wanted this outfit for my brother's birthday and the lady and kids was blocking the aisle.  I 


Anyways, there was a pop up on the jacket telling me the following: 

  • This item's return window has been extended for the holidays and is eligible for return until Jan 31, 2025
  • Returnable to store?
    Yes

Most items sold & shipped by Walmart can be returned for free, either to a store or by mail. Walmart handles the delivery, returns and customer service for these items. Items purchased in store or items picked up or delivered from a store can only be returned to a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart Extended holiday returns

  I saw this faux leather jacket at Walmart and it has a wet legging that looks like leather (I went up a size because they are leggings a...

Popular Posts