Plotting & Planning

 




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

This will be my last full weekend in San Diego until November as I will be heading to Sacramento to visit my family!!!  I'm not leaving until Wednesday (10/16) and I lucked out got the cheapest tickets in ions.

Some deals, if you are the least bit interested in them, you've got to drop everything and run and do the deal.  When I was working, I'd do deals on my way to work, during lunch, after work and even as late at 9  pm or 10 pm.

We are not even big cookie eaters but when I can get the cookies for practically free and we've football games and the holidays coming up, I'm grabbing those cookies.

Every time a hot deal dies, I act shocked and confused but I've been couponing for years, I shouldn't be.  The cheap or free Chips Ahoy cookies was a fire deal but the manufacturer had no plans to give us free and cheap cookies because they aren't trying to go out of business.  To boot, the digital coupons were unlimited and I can imagine that some folks went ham on those cookies.

It's the same story with the FREE bags of candy.  I was stopping at different stores looking for those candy bars as I was out and about.  Once everyone realized that we could the candy bars for free, people went ham on the candy bars and it was a done deal. Especially, the bagged non-Halloween candy bars.

Tthere will not be a coupon insert inside the Sunday newspapers. It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check your Shopkick account for the candy deal!

  A reader, Denise, says the following: I now see the candy on Shopkick at Vons but not Albertsons!!! It's not back for me and I rebo...

Popular Posts