I finally found the FREE+MM Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars

 


Gavin had let us know that Shopkicks had increased the Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars offer to 1,300 Kicks which is $5.20 and the limit is 3.  HOWEVER, every Vons store that I stopped at, within 5 miles of my home, the candies were nowhere in site.

You must understand that I have no shame. I am slowly looking on each shelf for that candy. I am walking the aisles looking for the candy because sometimes the employees will put thing in weird places.  I'm talking to the employees about the candy, "Are you sure there isn't another place where the candy can be?"

Today, I decided to go to Albertsons and low and behold, there was the Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars, sitting on the bottom shelf, partially covered by another bag of candy. I grabbed 3 bags and it helped pay for CRUNCH, 100 GRAND or Butterfinger Candy, Baby Ruth 10 oz for $0.19 deal. I ended up with 5 bags of candy bars for free!!!


I also found a $1 off Fage Creamy Dreamy Dessert tear pad (exp. 10/17/24)  that was in front of the product.  The dessert is on sale for $1.79.  The $1 off coupon scanned flawlessly making the product $0.79.  There's a $0.50 Ibotta offer, as well as, $0.50 GO Game points which makes dessert FREE + $0.21 MM!!!


Lastly, at Ralphs, I found a $1.50 off Siete Products tear pad and it expires 12/31/24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally found the FREE+MM Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars

  Gavin had let us know that Shopkicks had increased the Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars offer to 1,300 Kicks which is $5.20 and the limit i...

Popular Posts