Vons/Albertsons: FREE or $0.89 Crunch, Butterfingers or Baby Ruth 10.5oz๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ”ฅ

 

savingwithsav says the following:

FREE HALLOWEEN CANDY @ SAFEWAY + AFFILIATES๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป‍♀️

-

DISCLAIMER: Safeway + their affiliates vary SO MUCH even within the same state! Check your affiliate app & the shopkick app to make sure you have the offer at your affiliate:) ALSO I miss spoke… I got $12.10 back on Shopkick, which is how it was free๐Ÿ˜…

-

Here is a list of affiliate stores: Our well-known banners include Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, Carrs, Kings Food Markets, and Balducci’s Food Lovers Market.



Please, please, please use the Shopkick app and scan the product before you buy to ensure that you are buying the correct product.

In San Diego, the candies are $4.99 and after the 25 scan kick and 1,000 Shopkicks points, a bag of candy is $0.89.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: TWO (2) FREE Oral-B Essential Clean Manual Toothbrush๐Ÿชฅ

  Since I need one rebate to complete the two Ibotta bonuses, the toothbrushes are the perfect solution! I would rather it be a food item ...