Sprouts: Possible Freebies

 


A reader, Nick, says the following:

Many of you have received or will receive a Sprouts email showing a freebie or two plus some discounted offers.

I tried adding these to my digitals but couldn’t find them.

And that’s because… way down in the fine print thesr deals will be available ONLY 9/21-24.

So, that means on Saturday to be sure to look at your Sprouts digitals, add these deals and then purchase by Tuesday if interested. I’m sure Ms. B. will also remind us if she sees these offers which I’m fairly confident she will.

This must be a targeted offer because I didn't get the email (yes, I looked junk mail) and I checked my Sprouts account twice and there weren't any freebies for me.  HOWEVER, check your emails and check your Sprouts for the freebies.

Thanks, Nick!

2 comments:

  1. False alarm. My apologies, I didn’t get it either! 😡

    I looked this morning - NOTHING.

    So, I went back to the email.

    And at the bottom in tiny print it says “Valid for Sprout's Rewards members in the Tucson and Nashville areas”.

    Nashville? Why would they send me this?

    Glad I didn’t waste a trip. Still need to get the free Beyond Meat though!

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts