Walmart: Dove Fall Scents Hand Soaps 12oz Only $2.37 ea

 


When I was working, one of the reasons that I loved picking up seasonal hand washes is for the Ladies Bathroom because the hand soaps were so rough on my sensitive skin...and some people are raised by wolves and don't know to wash their hands after using the bathroom!  This is why you cannot eat everyone's food at the potluck!🤣

Interestingly enough those same people will use the new fancy hand soap to wash their hands.


Anyways, Walmart has the new Dove Fall Scents Hand Soaps 12 oz - Dove Cinnamon Punkpkin Pie Holiday Treats, Dove Pecan Butter Crunch Holiday Treats and Dove Applie Cider Caramel Holiday Treats - for $3.97 and there's a 400 ($1.60) Shopkick offer for each scent making them $2.37 each!!!  I love putting the seasonal soaps in the guest bathroom and on the kitchen counter to again to encourage everyone to wash their hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts