Perfect Bar Text

 


A reader, Nick, says the following:

I wanted to call everyone’s attention to a text I just got. It was from (318) 599-6700, the free Perfect Bar from a few weeks ago. This time they’re offering $2 off 1 and there are lots of ways to use it.

If you get the text and are simply looking for convenience, just pick one up at VONS for $2.50 with Ms. B’s other deals and the net cost is only 50 cents. 

But, if you’re shopping at Target anyway, go ahead and get the Perfect chocolate brownie flavor there. Pay $2.89, then get $2 refunded per the text plus $1.50 from Ibotta.


Thanks, Nick!

1 comment:

  1. If you get it at Vons there is an Ibotta for $2.48 back on 2 Layers. There is also a $1 off 2 J4U q, but only some flavors qualify, so check the "eligible items" before purchase. The PB and Berry Layers works with both.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts