I Finished the $5 CVS Bonus!!!πŸŽ‰

 


Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Nick, I have completed the $5 CVS Bonus!!!!!!!  You can read the CVS Bonus Tips HERE.

The great thing is that I didn't need to spend spend any money because CVS kept sending me the FREE $4 Extra Bucks, in fact, I got $14 in Extra Bucks from CVS.  I kept buying the Motts Gummies 10ct on sale for $1.99 and the Top Ramen for like $0.68 after the 35% off coupon that they kept sending me. I would submit my receipt to Ibotta and get back $1 from Ibotta which covered the cost of the Ramen which made my 3 trips to CVS FREE + $5.96 Money Maker!!!!!

Most people won't be able to replicate what I did because when CVS starts sending me the FREE Extra Bucks, I never know when it's going to start or end, I just go with the flow.

I got the 6 boxes of the Motts Gummies as a donation item (I made 3 trips and bought them at 2 different stores) but I did give 2 boxes to my son.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I think the key for everyone is this: once you see the 5% offer in your Ibotta list then plan on making your 3 CVS purchases within the next few days. The offer does appear to reset a day after you redeem it, You don’t want to wait too long (as I did last time) to make the next purchase or it will disappear and then you have no way of getting the $5 bonus EVEN IF YOU REDEEM OTHER CVS OFFERS ON IBOTTA.

    One hopefully helpful hint: if you’re looking for a relatively cheap purchase try the CVS brand liquid soap. Usually it’s only about $1.60 and there’s often a small Ibotta offer of 35-50 cents. That brings the price down to $1.25 or lower, but you’re also getting credit for one of the three required purchases towards the $5 bonus when the 5% offer is showing. Wifey and I keep one by the kitchen sink because a plumber once told us to NEVER use bar soap there, drains can actually get clogged as they do with grease, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unrelated side note: if you’re low on toothpaste Walgreens has 2 Crest for $8, use a $3 digital plus get $3 in rewards, the net cost is only $1 each. I HATE paying full price for toothpaste, and although this deal isn’t free or moneymaker consider it if you’re in need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yet another unrelated side note: Social Nature has a new free offer for Sweet Nothings Nut Butter Bites. You get one for free. But if you still have the Sprouts BOGO digital on the same item you can instead combine it with this offer and get TWO for free.

    ReplyDelete

Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart

  A reader, Growly, let us know that the Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart for the  Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate .   I love being abl...

Popular Posts