Fetch: Buy 3 Gatorade Single Serve Sports Drinks get $0.70 Offer

 


Yesterday, if you bought the FREE Gatorade at Smart & Final, a new Buy 3 Gatorade Single Serve Sports Drinks get $0.70 offer popped up that is valid 8/7/24 - 9/19/24.  Submit your receipt to Fetch Rewards to get credit for the purchase of the drinks. I did have to submit a Trouble Ticket but they quickly gave me credit for the 2 Gatorades that I bought.

The better deal is at Smart & Final but Albertsons and Vons have the Gatorade on sale for $0.97 each with digital coupon.




If you do not have the Fetch Rewards app, my Fetch Rewards referral code is D4ASD.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't get credit for this.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts