Fashion Nova Settlement is Unhinged

 


I have received an email from the Fashion Nova Settlement requesting additional information - a government issued driver license or passport, as well as, copies of your receipts, screenshots from your Fashion Nova account or bank/credit card statements.

I, personally, would never seen a picture of my government identification for a settlement because these companies cannot protect our privacy.

I didn't have to show ID when I was making purchases online but now you want prove that it's me.  Get the heck out of here!  I'm surprised that they didn't ask for birth certificate and social security number.  

In addition, they want "Or bank or credit card statements showing Fashion Nova purchases." I can show Fashion Nova better than I can tell Fashion Nova that I won't be shopping there because they are being disingenuous. They should be able to match our email address to purchases.

I went to sign into my Fashion Nova account and they wanted to send me a code to my email to confirm that it was me.  The email arrives saying hello and my government name, I click on the link and they want me to sign up for another account.  No, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts