...And another One!🤣

 


Yesterday, I stopped by CVS to spend my FREE $4 Extra Bucks (I purchased the Mott's Gummies for $1.99 each and I submitted for the $1/2 Ibotta) and amazingly,  a $4 Extra Bucks prints out on the bottom of my receipt!

Last week, I bought 2 boxes of the Motts Gummies and submitted for the Ibotta offer and then the second set on Sunday.  

The previous FREE Extra Bucks was always texted to me but for some reason, this FREE $4 Extra Bucks was on the bottom of my receipt. I cannot tell you if it's a unadvertised deal or a fluke but since I must wait 24 hours to shop for $5 CVS Bonus, I won't be back over there until later this even or whenever the CVS 5% offer pops back up on the app!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts