You will need to submit Trouble Tickets for the Nature Valley Lunchboxes🤣

 


Just as Nick had warned us about the Nature Valley Lunchboxes, I had to scan each box and the software recognized the bar codes, however, when it came to actually getting credit for the bars, I had the same problem as Nick, I was credited for $1 which means that I had submit a Trouble Ticket to Ibotta's Customer Service and I am sure that I will be credited for the additional $4 soon.

The $3 catalina printed without an issue.

I also had to submit a Trouble Ticket to Fetch because from the very beginning, I scanned each box and it showed as the Lunchbox and each flavor, the first time, I got back 2,800 points but I supposed to get back 3,300 points based on my particular offer. Therefore, I had to submit a second Trouble Ticket for the missing 600. Again, I am sure that I will get my points added to my account.

As Nick said, make sure you know how many points that you are due!🤣

I am over the moon happy that I can donate these snacks to the food pantry as we still have the other three boxes from like a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. There’s an interesting NEW Ibotta offer for $1 on Nature Valley bars which includes many of the older varieties and not just the new or specialty, You’ll need to evaluate your own specific offers at various stores to see if you can craft a purchase that works to your advantage.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts