Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM Nature Valley & General Mills Cereal Bars Stacked


 

 The scenario below is a bit more complex because I am stacking a catalina, Ibotta, Fetch and two different rebates and the Mega Sale into one scenario! Those outside of California, your prices maybe slightly lower. I was trying to incorporate the Nature Valley Lunchbox Bars but my three nearest stores didn't carry them so I don't know how much they are in store and I substituted the General Mills Golden Grahams Soft Baked Oat Cereal Bars.

Make sure to clip the $0.50/2 Nature Valley and $0.50/2 General Mills digital coupons.

If your store has the Nature Valley Lunchbox Bars, you will get an additional $1.50 from Fetch.

Most likely, you will have to play with the scenario because your store may or may not carry what I've listed below. Definitely, go to the Kroger app or kroger.com or whatever affiliate you use to find what's in your store.  The rebates list more products and you may prefer Fiber One products versus the Mott Bars.

Scenario:

Buy 2 General Mills Golden Grahams Soft Baked Oat Cereal Bars 6ct @ $1.49 = $2.98
Buy 1 Nature Valley Soft Baked Blueberry Bar $3.99
Buy 1 Nature Valley Strawberry Wafer $3.99
Buy 1 Motts Soft Baked Bars 6ct $2.49

= $13.45 

Use (2) $0.50/2 digital coupons

= $12.45

Earn $3 Catalina Coupon
Submit for (5) $1 Ibotta
Submit for 1,200 ($1.20) General Mills Fetch Rewards
= Get Back $15.68

Final Price: FREE + $3.23 MONEY MAKER!!!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to bring up a related side issue: math. Numbers have always been easy for me. Usually at the grocery store I’ll add up items in my head and be pretty darned close when the total pops up at the register:

    But not everyone likes or is proficient in math. Wifey will usually ask my help on deals a lot less complex than the one Ms. B. brilliantly outlined above. Numbers simply aren’t her “thing”. And, don’t worry, she will beat me every time in many other areas, just not this one.

    My reason for mentioning all of this is that when you do Fetch deals you especially need to know what you’re due. And I say that because, more often than not, you can and will be shorted, certainly when deals overlap. If that occurs (and it will) you need to adjust receipts, scan barcodes and resubmit. And… guess what? Fetch will give you more points (which you should have gotten in the first place) but they may, once again, still be wrong! And so you’ll then have to re-resubmit.

    Therefore, you need to do the math ahead of time to know EXACTLY what you’re due. It’s YOUR money! And despite the clever cartoon graphics there’s nothing to celebrate after a grand total of “12,000” pops up on your phone screen but you’re actually due “15,000”.

    One aspect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fetch has been really bad lately, I had to contact support yesterday and it took about 5 times before they corrected their mistake. I also saw on one of the blogs she saw her $80 points disappeared. She finally got them back. Anytime there is a good deal they seem to make a mistake.

      Delete
    2. We must remain vigilant bc a corporation is not meant to be a charitable organization. It's best to make your money & cash out ASAP. With the mathing errors, the corporation is hoping that you are too busy with your life to notice an error and they give you 3 whole days to correct "their" error.🀣

      Delete

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

  From my family to yours, I'm wish each and everyone of you a Happy & Safe July 4th!!!!!!  I will not be blogging today so that I c...

Popular Posts