Nature Valley Bars & General Mills Cereal Bars Catalina Coupon

 



Thank goodness Nick mentioned the new Nature Valley Bars & General Mills Cereal Bars Fetch offers because it triggered in mind the Nature Valley rebates, Ibotta...and the Nature Valley Bars & General Mills Cereal Bars Catalinas that I read about may 2 or 3 weeks ago...and then I forgot about it!

The pictures above are by Living Rich with Coupons (I think I saw the catalina deal on Slick Deals but I couldn't remember the particulars of the catalina so I did a quick google search and Living Rich was the first one that came up.)

Living Rich doesn't list Kroger as a participating stores but I believe it Kroger Thread that I originally saw the cat comment...which means that Kroger is a participating store.  If you buy 5, you'll get back a $3 cat.

A catalina is like a store coupon and you use on any products with the exception being the usual things like cigarette products, liquor, postal stamps, dairy products, lotto tickets etc.

I'm going to try to put together a little Nature Valley Bars/General Mills Cereal Bars scenario so the kids or grandkids can have some snacks while they are out of school or some while waiting for the food to cook during the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CVS: Chiggerex Medicated Ointment for Bug Bites Only $0.99

   becky_qpons on Instagram posted the CVS deal shown above!

Popular Posts