Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HI, CHERYL!!!! 

I hope that everyone is enjoying their long holiday weekend! We had a wonderful 4th of July and everything was perfect.  Today, it is overcast, in my North Park neighborhood of San Diego and it's 66 degrees which means we should have comfortable weather for this morning! Unfortunately, the high in Sacramento is forecast to be 114 degrees.

This morning, I finally got the 2,000 ($8) Shopkicks for the purchase of the 2 boxes Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese that I bought on July 1st.  I've already bought 6 boxes of the mac & cheese and since the offer has reset once again do I dare buy another 2 boxes? I am literally getting the mac & cheese to donate, I've answered my own question. Of course, grab the mac & cheese for donation even though Shopkicks is taking forever to approve my receipt each time.

Now, the A-1 Sauce at Dollar Tree is a whole different story because for whatever reason, the software nor the real life people at Fetch Rewards cannot seem to read a receipt that clearly says A-1 Sauce on the receipt, therefore, I will have to contact them a 3rd time regarding this matter.  It is irritating to go back and forth with Fetch Rewards because I want to move on with my life.🤣  However, I am grateful that I had no problems with the Rockstar drinks that I got at Dollar Tree and submitting the receipt for the Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate.

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts