I got the Ibotta Summer Games Bonus!!!


 

What I did, this morning, is I re-signed up for the Ibotta test messages and finally (it's almost 10 pm) when I opened the Ibotta app, the Summer Games Bonus offer popped up to answer the three questions which Nick had already given up the answers (Greece, 5 and breakdancing).

This is what I did: 

1. Sent "Help" to "68316"
2. Clicked on "Bonuses" link which take you to your browser.
3. Under "having Trouble?", click "I need hep with the Ibotta Summer Games event and I went back to the text and entered "Y" for yes.
4. Ten hours later, I got the invite to answer the three questions!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts