Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!! 

Oh my goodness, we had such a busy, money maker week!  The $10 Tyson's Chicken money maker and the $7.50 Sir Kensington Sauces money maker was totally unexpected.  Even the $4 Yasso Poppables money maker at Ralphs was amazing.

I was totally stunned that I was able to find 5 of the Eucerin lotion 1 oz, at Ralphs, although, the first Ralphs didn't have any but the second store did have them making my purchase a $10.05 money maker.

I've used my $5 Freshpass coupons to turn them into cash by using them on FREE+MM Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese (don't forget to activate the $0.50 digital coupon) but you can also use the $5 Freshpass on the Yoplait Yogurt deal that Growly told us about.

Do not forget to turn off your Freshpass before it auto-renews.  I've been getting the emails that my Freshpass will auto-renew on July 1st so I'll cancel my pass on June 30th.

The Poise pads was another run deal because it was a $7.52 MM but it's NLA.


Around 9 p.m., last night, I finally received my Kicks for the purchase of the Olay Indulgent Body Wash, took more them about 26 hours to get my kicks but they gave me an extra 10 points, maybe it's a lateness fee for taking so long to credit. I don't I've ever seen a 110 Scan Kicks for a product but in total, I got 3,120 Kicks which is $12.48.  The product cost $9.97 + $0.77 tax.

I am pooped from all the different run deals, this week, I've been sleeping like baby when my head hits my pillow at night!🀣

There will be a Smart Source coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM Nature Valley & General Mills Cereal Bars Stacked

   The scenario below is a bit more complex because I am stacking a catalina, Ibotta, Fetch and two different rebates and the Mega Sale int...

Popular Posts