Maybe Aisle is processing too many rebates?


 Nick had left a comment that he'd submitted a receipt to Aisle and he got no response and it triggered my memory that I had not submitted for Cretor offer...this was last night, I think I bought the Cretor pop corn at Walgreens on Wednesday so I hurriedly submitted my receipt.

I instantly got a reply that I was getting back $1.75....huh????  I paid $3.99 and I was expecting $3.99 back.  I immediately text the word "Support" and I got a response. I sent them a quick "You owe me $3.99 not $1.75 for the Cretors Popcorn."

They replied back about an hour later saying that the amount had been updated.

If you are having a problem with an Aisle rebate, text the word "Support" and if you don't get a response then just return the product.


8 comments:

  1. Lucky me for reading your comment! I logged into Venmo and it said $4.49 from aisle for Cretors had been credited. No notice! When did THAT happen??? So since I have to pick up the free Blue Bunny anyway (was out of stock over the weekend) I’m going to repurchase the Cretors. It’s important to be fair. And since they paid me to try the product which I returned then the right thing to do is keep my part of the bargain, Don’t need any bad karma messing up our offers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you've received your payment!

      Delete
  2. Social Nature has a 100% cash back for the Rojos Street Corn Dip and Ibotta has a $1 rebate making it a $1 moneymaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coupon was a major beeper for me yesterday and came up with 3 error codes at SCO including that it exceeded value (even though I had something else for overage), and 2 others I didn't recognize. The salad was not on sale and was $4.49. cashier went back and forth with supervisor and eventually pushed it through but be aware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is for organic girl coupon- sorry wrong thread

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Tammy, for your update. Most likely the problems are the registers depending if your store has updated software or registers. My nearest store just got at SCO where you can tap the box with your card instead of entering a code which makes it quick & easy. The other store hasn't gotten the update yet.

      Delete
  4. After purchasing the free Stur at Target the offer reset at Social Nature as a BOGO. So I’m headed back to Target tomorrow since SocNat also offers a free falafel bowl there. And buying the 2 Sturs will be a moneymaker since Ibotta also has a BOGO get $3.49 back and they’re on sale for $2.69 each.

    ReplyDelete

Target: FREE Avatara Kombucha Skin Care Products Rebate

  A reader, Tammy, says the following: Free Avatara Skin products through aisle by texting 551-373-5144 I found mine at Target. FREE Avatara...

Popular Posts