CVS: FREE Crest Gum Detoxify and Crest 3D White Toothpaste (YMMV)

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

On a separate note, Crest Gum Detoxify and Crest 3D White are on sale for $8.99 each. Clip $6/30DQ, BOTH Crest 3D $5/2 and $4/1 and also BOTH Crest Gum $5/2 and $4/1. All five DQs come off. Total is $11.96.
Get back $10ECB plus submit to Ibotta for $2. Makes it all free for very premium Toothpaste.

I don't have the $6/30 DQ in my account. Tammy adds the following: Also: must pick up 4 TP: 2 of the GUM and 2 of the 3D.

Thanks, Tammy!

3 comments:

  1. No glitch on the $10ECB. The crest deal is buy 2 TP get 5ECB lim 2

    Maybe because I have purchased the crest before I have the offer of $6/30 but I know several people who have it as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: must pick up 4 TP: 2 of the GUM and 2 of the 3D.

    ReplyDelete

Microsoft Bing Receipts Cash Back program has ended

  I saw on Slick Deals that Microsoft Bing Receipts Cash Back program has ended and according to commenter Ky151 "It states, "The...

Popular Posts