Little Sesame Hummus deal at Sprouts (YMMV)

 


Yesterday, I posted about the FREE Little Sesame Hummus Rebate at Sprouts and now there is a BOGO FREE Little Sesame Hummus digital coupon on Sprouts.  A reader, Nick, had left the following comment under the freebie post:

Well… I wish I had better news to report.
It’s not bad (yet), it might even be good (eventually). But it looks like I’m in pending jail for the time being.

Let me explain what I attempted to do.

Earlier today I saw a SECOND Aisle offer for the same product! Different phone number (jot it down, 740 313-5553 and it was not for one free, it’s for a BOGO Little Sesame hummus.

Sprouts has the Little Sesame hummus on sale BOGO 50% off, which means you’d pay $5.49 (outrageous for a small tub of hummus) + $2.75 = $8.24 for 2.

So, I’m thinking …first submit the receipt to the original Aisle free offer to get $5.49. Then, once that’s approved (not pending) submit the same receipt to the 2nd offer text and get another $5.49. We end up getting 2 free instead of 1 PLUS make $2.74 for our time and trouble.

But… when I submitted the receipt for the first offer I got NO RESPONSE. I tried again, nothing. And a third time. Nothing.

So my current status is a support ticket email to Aisle. I’m confident I’ll get my $5.49 back because the exact same glitch happened with Suja about 3 weeks ago. And once I do I’ll report back if submitting to the 2nd number also works. If anyone else wants to buy 2 and try, please let the group know what happens right here!

I absolutely love Nick's writing style!  He draws the reader into his thoughts making you want to know more.

Thanks, Nick!

3 comments:

  1. You’re welcome. I apologize for taking up so much space. But I try to be very specific so all your friendly readers will have all the info needed to make an informed decision..

    Anyway, to make matters even more complicated there are now TWO Little Sesame Sprouts offers and TWO Aisle offers. They’re both the same: one for B1G1 50% and one for BOGO.

    What this means is that the deal potentially got even better. And without going into a long winded analysis just know that you now might be able to l get 2 for free PLUS get $10.98 back. That’s a substantial moneymaker but all the dominoes would have to tumble perfectly,

    And I’m still waiting for my initial Aisle $5.49 to pay out. So while dreams of the perfect scenario playing out are fine I’m still out $8.23 and stuck with 2 small tubs of hummus which I never would have even considered buying without the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely unrelated, but ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป‍♂️ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ⏰ at Sprouts: check your account for 2 (1 old, 1 new) BOGO digital offers on Go Free Savory Snacks. I noticed in the past that in this situation these stack, and, sure enough, they did today too. I got 2 bags 5 Oz bags of sweet potato chips for free.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts