{UPDATE} Vons/Albertsons: Only Select BodyArmor Drinks Works for the $0.77

 


Thank goodness, I only bought 2 of the BodyArmor which was the BodyArmor Flash IV which rang up for $2.50 and not at the $0.77 that I thought it would but interestingly it looks the BOGO coupon superseded everything and took off the original price of $3 then the second drink went to the $2.50 sales price.  In essence (without CRV), I paid $2 (because of the $0.50 overage) and I get back $2.50 from Ibotta.


I suspect that buying the regular BodyArmor Sports Drinks that the BOGO digital coupon should work without an issue.

2 comments:

  1. When I had bought the regular sports drink the BOGO did not come off. It showed I payed 77 cents each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the confirmation Denise! I had the SCO attendant do a price adjustment as I showed that I had my coupon activated.

      Delete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts