The money just keeps rolling in!🤣

 


This morning, I stopped by Ralphs to do the Cottonelle bath tissue deal and I used my PayPal Debit Card per usual since I was going to submit my receipt to Ibotta.  Is it the best toilet paper deal? No, it is not but any deal in which I am not touching funds from our banking account is always money saved especially on a necessity like toilet paper.

Anyways, I get home and PayPal had sent me notification letting me know that I had earned 900 points ($9) for spending $25+ using my PayPal Debit Card. I, in essence, ended up paying $6.49 each for the toilet paper.

I had no idea about this PayPal cash back offer but thankful for the $9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts