Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HI, CHERYL!!! 

I did not get the new $25 Ibotta Bonus Challenge on May 1st and that's great for me because it means that gives me time to do other things in the month of May.  Just remember that if you didn't get the $25 Ibotta Bonus Challenge like me that not all opportunities are meant for you because God or the Universe is making time in your schedule to do something else with your time...or it maybe jut your time to rest and reflect or plot and plan your next move.

Is it just me or do I need to submit a Trouble Ticket for each time, I submit a receipt to Fetch Rewards to correct their software errors?  It's very irritating. Twice, yesterday, I clicked "Correct Receipt" and both times, the software wasn't updated, therefore, this morning, I have to contact Customer Service to get the matter resolved to get my 500 points.

Did you see in the Vons/Albertsons ad that they are selling the Thrifty ice cream? I am assuming that Rite Aid is licensing their ice cream to be sold by Safeway/Vons/Albertsons here in California, I don't know if the ice cream is being sold outside of California.


Medium Haas Avocados or Green Mangos $0.49 ea @ Kroger Go to kroger.com - use zip 24012 (Thanks, Jean!)


Jumbo Avocados or Red Mangos $0.88 ea @ Mariano's Go to https://www.marianos.com - use zip 60601 (Thanks, Jean!)

If you are planning to get Avocados or Mangos for tomorrow's Cinco de Mayo celebration or not, if you aren't celebrating but you regularly eat Avocados or Mangos then make sure to go to kroger.com or marianos.com and clip the appropriate offers shown above because Jean put in a lot work to find these wonderful deals!  Each Wednesday, in my Comparison Shop post, it explains exactly how you can get those cheaper prices on produce.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags

  I forgot to post the $0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags (Exp. 12/31/24) that I found at Smart & Final, over the weekend.

Popular Posts