Amex Cardholders: Pay $50+ on Cable and/or Internet Bill get back $5 or $10 Statement Credit (YMMV)

 


I saw this offer on Slick Deals and I checked my AMEX account and my  offer is for Spend $50+ for Cable or Internet get back $5 statement credit, up to 4 times.  The offer expires 6/10/24.  Check your AMEX offers!

Not all internet/cable providers let you pay your bill in advance.  My local internet provider (Cox Cable in San Diego) does accept advance payments, therefore, my plan was to make four separate $50 payments with my AMEX card but their software thought the second payment for $50 was a mistake soooooo I had to $50.01 for the second payment then $50.02 for the third and finally $50.03 for the fourth payment. 

Twenty dollars back for something that I was going to pay anyways is ahhhmmmmaaazzng!

Keep in mind, I'll also accumulate points for using my AMEX and at the end of the year, I'll be request gift cards to go Christmas shopping!!!

Of course, you should only be doing these types of things that I am doing if you do not carry a balance on credit cards.


2 comments:

  1. I had an AMEX offer recently for insurance: 5% back with a $10 maximum. I went ahead and made a Blue Shield prepayment of $200 and saw the credit in about 3 days.

    These, along with your cable/internet deal, are my favorite AMEX offers because you’re not locked in to a specific merchant. You have maximum flexibility over how and when you redeem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My offer was 10% back on my wireless bill....that'll add up quickly! Limit of $30, so I'll try to pay two months worth before it expires on 6/16.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts