Adding a Visa or Mastercard gift card to your Amazon account



Normally, when I get a Visa or Mastercard gift card from a rebate, I add the gift card to my Amazon account and I'd buy an Amazon gift card. In San Diego, you can also use the gift cards to pay on your Cox bill, SDG&E bill and Verizon.  I haven't been a Verizon customer in since the pandemic lock downs so it may not be the case.

Anyways, we recently got a $3 Visa gift card from the $3 Busch Light and Salty Snacks NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED Rebate and I followed the directions pictured above by Zev67 on Slick Deals and it was super fast and super easy.

I am categorizing this post under Rebates.

2 comments:

  1. I usually do something similar to this when my card balance is really low (but more than $1).

    I just go to the "Amazon reload" item, enter the amount left on the card, then enter the card number and such as the payment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the Visa/Mastercard gift cards, I have to act quickly bc we get so many gift cards from my family that it's easy for me to toss them in with the other gift cards and forget about them. As soon as I get a rebate gift card, I add it to Amazon as soon as possible.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts