Rockstar Update + More

 



Denise read the FREE Monster Energy Drinks comments and it turns out that Savannah confirmed that the FREE Rockstar is valid every other week for the rest of the year (Thank you, Denise)!!!!!!

This morning, I did the FREE Dove Cleansing Bar, FREE+MM Dove Serum Body Wash and the FREE+MM Air Wick Vibrant Refill 2ct. I have received payment for almost everything but the only outlier is I am still waiting for Alexa for the body wash.

I am going to have leftovers for lunch as I am starving since I didn't have breakfast. It's my son's birthday, today, and he's coming over for my homemade Chicken Alfredo for dinner tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts