I spoke too soon🤣

 


How I have my accounts set up is that they are each on a different browser because Safari was going crazy with these multiple accounts with multiple passwords and the fact that I going into them constantly. Now, in browser one, I don't have to worry about signing in and out of an account because I am always logged into my Vons or Ralphs or Walgreens account.

Anyways, I had went back Chrome to close the tab and out of nowhere, the 3 above popped up.


I just went back again and the Bakery popped up. You can check under the category "Personalized Deals".  I've only found the advantage on my account that is not associated with the Fresh Pass.

Good Luck!


4 comments:

  1. Oh good I am glade you have it! I have a Fresh pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten anything on my accounts with the Fresh Pass but I always check!

      Delete
  2. No zips for me with 90631. What zip did you use? The best I got was a $2 off $10 produce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the zip 92101 which is the zip code for downtown San Diego. I got nothing for NorCal.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE or Cheap Chips Ahoy! Cookies!!!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  This is a run deal because stock of the cookies on the shelf will be an issue especially when it gets out that the cookies are FREE or $0....

Popular Posts