I definitely understand the feeling🤣

We bought into going to college and we end up being Couponers! Thank goodness, my job paid for both of my degrees. 

 It was my boss's boss that encouraged us to get the degrees since they were free.🤣

Honestly, I would not be living as comfortably as I do without the degree.  Making more money enabled me to put more money away during my working years. I also had the good fortune of not dealing with our crazy current economy of high cost of food, gas, insurance, housing, etc. I was basically able to stack my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE or Cheap Chips Ahoy! Cookies!!!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  This is a run deal because stock of the cookies on the shelf will be an issue especially when it gets out that the cookies are FREE or $0....

Popular Posts