What in the "I Spy" is this Foolery?πŸ™„

 


I kind of set up the posts today to tell a story because there's always narrative that Couponers are greedy and cheating the system.  In reality, we are inflation fighters for our family to maintain our current style of living because our incomes is not increasing with the rate of inflation.  

Anyways, on Friday, I purchased the General Mills Loaded cereal per my post below and submitted my receipt to Shopmium after I had submitted and got credited by Swagbucks.  I was kind of blown away after waiting several hours for the Shopmium approval but instead, I received an email saying that they couldn't give the cash back because it was a duplicate sale transaction. Where is the duplicate sales transaction? Interesting enough, my RCB appeared almost immediately but now I'm wondering if the RCB is the problem? I just wonder where are they extracting their data?  We know it's not Ibotta because Ibotta isn't sharing info with the other rebate apps, it's not Fetch so it's got to be Swagbucks/Mypoints or the RCB...but whoever it is they are doing too much!

This load cereal is going in my donation bags and it's still a money maker even without me reaching the $1.


*General Mills Loaded Cereal $2.49 x 3 = $7.47 -(3) $1.50 IB - $2.25/3 Fetch - $1/2 Fetch -$1/2 Shopmium - $1/2 SB or MP - $1/2 RCB = FREE + $3.28 MM

6 comments:

  1. They're starting to talk way to much to each other. They might as well merge the two (or more) companies that are causing the problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🀣 Growly, I totally agree with your comment, they should just all merge together.

      Delete
  2. Savingwithsav goes over when you can't combine Swagbucks with Shopmium. Swagbucks now has offers that are manufacture coupons. There will say in the fine print mail coupon to: when you see that you will know if it is a manufacture coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralphs has $2.49 digital coupon for Stacy's Pita Chips. I have 750 points when you buy one Stacy's Pita Chips, limit 3.

    ReplyDelete

Free Original Glazed doughnut for all McDonald’s lovers!

I received the following email from Krispy Kreme: Now thru 10/14 We're Giving FREE Doughnuts to McDonald’s Lovers Krispy Kreme will be a...

Popular Posts