Always verify that you were credited properly

 



Again, I purchased the Knorr Rice Cups for donation because I already have enough of the cups in my stockpile.  Initially, the AI software was trying to pay for the purchase of the one cup and it also stole 10 points from the purchase price.

Of course, I tried to fix the situation by clicking "Correct receipt" feature of the bottom of the Points Summary...and it didn't work.  

Keeping mind that Fetch give us 3 days to make corrections to the receipt.

Therefore, I went directly to Contact Customer Service and explained the situation.  Customer Service came back and explained to me that I had already claimed my limit of 3 and there was nothing else they could do.

GRRRRRHHHHH

I then went back and explained it Barney Style that they owed me X points because it's 1,000 Points per $1 and my total for the purchase was $11.37.  The second Customer Service Rep got it and immediately gave me my points!

We got to work hard for these donations!🀣

4 comments:

  1. I immediately saw that one of my Knorr wasn't credited properly and corrected the one with the "Correct Receipt" option and scanning the one that Fetch missed with the correct UPC.

    It was fixed within a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that the problem that I bought three of the fried rice and the software only saw one purchase....even though each cup had it's own line on the receipt. It was odd but it finally got resolved after three emails of going back and forth!🀣

      Delete
    2. I bought three different flavors, and one just said "KNORR" on the receipt, which was the one that Fetch didn't see correctly.

      Delete
    3. All three just says "KNORR" on my receipt and when I initially submitted the correction, I thought that it was going to be an easy peasy fix but it took about a good 16 hours to get resolved...but I am grateful that it did get resolve unlike Ibotta, I guess they have no humans they are willing to pay to look into these situations.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE or Cheap Chips Ahoy! Cookies!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸƒπŸ½‍♂️πŸ”₯

  This is a run deal because stock of the cookies on the shelf will be an issue especially when it gets out that the cookies are FREE or $0....

Popular Posts