Walmart: Canada Dry Fruit Punch 12pk Only $2.78 ea

 


Yesterday, I went to pick up my medication and there's a Walmart 10 minutes from the pharmacy so why not stop by there since Shopkicks says the Canada Dry Fruit Punch 12pk are in store, although, the Walmart app says the soda isn't at our stores.

I pick up the $0.54 Lean Cuisine frozen meals I am walking towards the dairy area when I stop dead in my tracks.  This store (National City Walmart) had stored the sodas on an endcap, on the chip aisle (you should be able see the Takis in the background).

Walmart is selling the sodas for $6.98.  There is a $3 Ibotta, limit 2, and a 300 ($1.20) Shopkick offer which makes the sodas just $2.78 each after rebates!

Check your Shopkick app and if you see the Canada Dry Fruit Punch 12pk listed on the app, for a particular Walmart store, you'll to go in person and walk around to find the sodas.

Put those sodas to the side for the March Madness for the Basketball game in March or save them for Easter or Cinco de Mayo or the long Memorial Day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts