Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!!

I hope you all are all enjoy the long President's Day weekend!!!  I had an amazing thing happened to me yesterday......my best friend from when we were like 7 or 8 years old sent me a text wishing me a happy birthday!!!!  We basically lost touched with each other after she graduated college and accepted a position with a large tech company and she moved to the Bay Area.

When I lived in Spain, as a kid, there were three other American families that we used to socialize with and those families also ended up in Sacramento, California.  I probably look at immigration and what language you speak a differently than most.  I know how it feels to live, not visit on vacation but live in a foreign land and want to socialize and continue our customs from back in America.  I understand even being in a supermarket or wherever that we continue speak our English in public while those around us are speaking Spanish.

When you hear people talking in their native language keep your mouth shut about it!


I did receive my Valentino's Donna Born in Roma Intense perfume and it smells very good.  The different the Donna Born in Roma and Donna Born in Roma Intense is that the original Donna Born in Roma is that it can be worn daytime or nighttime (I always get compliments when I wear it) but the Donna Born in Roma Intense in more of a deeper scent and I'd wear it at nighttime.  Also, I'd say that the Intense doesn't last as long on me, whereas, the original stays on me all day.

If you are into designer fragrances, keep checking Walgreens.com because you can use your Walgreens Cash as your Digital Booster Coupons and your Percentage Coupon to get down your actual out of pocket cost!  A nice fragrance is always good for Mother's Day! I almost pulled the trigger on Miss Dior but I decided to sleep on it and I came back and it was out of stock! You snooze, you loose.

I did finish my weekend warrior and it's still my birthday weekend so I still have some trouble to get into!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!!!!!

There will not be a coupon insert in the Sunday newspapers and I have no clue as to why there isn't going to be a coupon insert. It’s Saturday enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


2 comments:

  1. Great choice ! Valentino perfume is classy and smells amazing. Happy Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ thanks for all that you do ... best wishes sincerely mel, (Melissa and family )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melly, thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!! I actually have THREE Valentino fragrances and I have the original Valentino Rockstud heels in 2 1/2 inches!🀣 I agree that the Valentino fragrances are classy, sophisticated, elevated and very feminine. There are two fragrances that people will literally stop me to ask me what I am wearing - Valentino's Donna Born in Roma and the YSL Libre. Have a great weekend, my friend!

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts