Plotting and Planning

 



GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!!!

This morning, I got up with the roosters and I went over to Vons to grab my FREE Coke Spice 20 oz and the manager was kind enough to give me her FREE Coke 20 oz, too!!! Unfortunately, they didn't have the free cold medicine and the pharmacy was closed.



Another old friend reached out to me on Friday and we talked on the phone for 3 hours which pushed back our dinner by 3 hours!🤣  I think we are going to have a full moon tonight.

After we finally had dinner, I looked through my receipts and I submitted my receipts to P&G Everyday to towards the 750 points threshold needed for a $5 gift card.  You can answer surveys or buy P&G products to accumulate points.

A few days ago, I was lucky enough to find a $85 receipt at Vons and I submitted that receipt to Fetch Rewards and I earned 800 ($0.80) points and the receipt two P&G products. I was hoping that there would be a participating Ibotta offer on the receipt but there wasn't.

Back in week 1 or week 2 of January, I reached out to Chobani requesting coupons, as we had done previously but I received no response nor coupons.  Is the free Chobani coupon ride over?

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

4 comments:

  1. At Vons the Robert Mondavi Private Selection Wine. is $5.56. I have a Fetch offer for this giving me 6,000 points a botlle. There is a limit of 3! I did have to have Fetch correct my points though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did not have much of the white wine in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get my Chobani coupons. I know they do take longer in January because they get the new coupons then.

    ReplyDelete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts