Kroger Comparison Shopping is now Quick!

 


A reader, John, says the following

I have been using this site to bookmark the stores and see the new, *full* ads just as quickly and comparing across stores. I bookmark each URL in an Ads folder and it is quick to do the Weekly Deals Wed comparison. I have no affiliation.

https://www.storeopeninghours.com/retailers/kroger

Once you go into one of the ads (click the #3 hyperlink scrolling down within an ad), there are thumbnails for the other Kroger branded stores. Click the thumbnail of the store you want, the #3 and #4 page thumbnails to check Weekly Ads, and move on. This is like a two or three click way and extremely fast to get it all done.

John is a genius and he was kind enough to share with us this time sharing method!


I quickly saw that we are going to have FREE Avocados, this week and next week, if we buy the avocados between Wednesday - Saturday and then buy more avocados on Sunday - Tuesday with the $1.50/2 Avocados from Mexico offer on Swagbucks, Mypoints, Inbox Dollar or Tada!!!

Darn! The cheap avocados are the Haas Avocados which are not from Mexico.

Yes, I saw the cheap milk, too!🤣

MyPoints Referral Code: https://www.mypoints.com?rb=66704661

Swagbucks Referral Code: https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=14108785&rp=1

Thanks, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts