$1.50/2 Welch's Fruit Snacks Worked

 


Earlier today, I wrote about the Target Welch's Juiceful Fruit Snacks 14 ct and I said I was going to submit for the $1.50/2 offers vice the $1 offers and it worked like a charm!!!  I suspect that probably can get for like $0.34 each bc we probably could for $1.50/2 offer and $1 offer at the same time for both apps.  

Also, there was only one flavor at my nearest Target, therefore, I deactivated the $0.75 Target Circle digital coupon because Shopmium is very skittish about using a digital coupon but if you buy two different flavors, they'll show on the receipt as two different line items and you'll paid.

2 comments:

  1. At Target on sale the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas are two for $12. There is an Ibotta for $7.99 WYB two. Makes it $2 for each one. The clock is ticking on this offer.

    ReplyDelete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts