Walmart: FREE+MM Colgate Total Plaque Release Toothpaste Plus

 


sisterssavingucents on Instagram posted Walmart scenario above and says the following:

๐Ÿ†“️Colgate Total Plaque Release Toothpaste Plus $2.04 MM At Walmart!
Colgate Total Plaque $7.96
$5.00/1 Ibotta Rebate 
$5.00/1 Shopmium App
= Free + $2.04 MM

I think that you maybe able to submit for the Swagbucks offer too since it is for a $4 offer and not a $5 offer....but obviously, submit for the $5 offer first and and then submit for the $4 offer is my recommendation.

7 comments:

  1. Alexa and Bing have the same offers, but good luck with them giving you the money for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bing denied my $5 offer. Shopmium accepted it instantly, and I opted for the $5 Walmart Cash offer instead of Ibotta.

      Delete
    2. Bing and Alexa can be a pain!๐Ÿคฃ

      Delete
    3. Update - Called Alexa customer service and finally got to the right person. They added a $5 Amazon gift card to my account. ๐Ÿค‘

      Delete
    4. Congratulations on getting a $5 Amazon gift card!!!!

      Delete
  2. I submitted to $5 IB, $5 SB & $5 Shops & they all paid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it yesterday bc for reason I couldn't remember to pick up the plaque toothpaste.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts